1 May Processions Not Planned In Belarus Due To Easter
On May, 1st, a part of the Belarusian population will celebrate the Resurrection of Christ and another part – the Labor Day. But traditional mass events, meatings and processions will not be staged this time. It is connected with the fact that this time the Labor Day coincided with Easter.
The authorities answered the request of the Orthodox clergy and working collectives themselves, the official statement says.
On May, 1st in Minsk there will be only the laying of flowers at the Lenin monument and a festival at Gorky park. Before that the Trade Unions Federation if Belarus will have a festive meeting.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16